Treeve Moor House, Bed and Breakfast – the closest B&B to Land’s End
Land’s End, West Cornwall
Treeve Moor House (the closest bed and breakfast to Land’s End) is a traditional granite cottage situated down a lane, well away from the road and it boasts an uninterrupted view of the sea and coastline across the fields. A peaceful, secluded location for a relaxing holiday.
Imagine the lively birdsong, the distant roar of the sea and the dramatic sunsets. It’s located within walking distance of several fantastic beaches including Sennen Cove and close to pubs including The Old Success and the First and Last.
If you are walking the coastal path, the ordnance survey co-ordinates are SW 353 251
The following are a selection of some of the comments guests have made: “thoroughly pampered, excellent conversation”, “great shower, great bed, great breakfast, we will be back”, thanks for all the info you let us have – you definitely know your stuff about Cornwall” and my favourite comment of all “always feels like coming home” which is definitely the feeling I am trying to achieve!
- One double room with king size bed and en-suite power shower
- One twin room with private bathroom with bath
- Sea views from bedrooms, lounge and dining room
- Free wi-fi broadband access plus laptop
- Mobile phone signal
- Aga cooked breakfast served in the cosy dining room – special diets catered for with a little notice
- TV, hairdryer, refreshment tray, mini fridge, wine glasses and opener, carafe of drinking water, clock radio and Ecosential Elements toiletries in bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating throughout
- Lounge exclusively for guests’ use with woodburning stove, books, games, maps, tourist information, TV and DVD player
- Large garden with patio
- Plenty of parking/space to store bikes
- Please note the track to the house is unsuitable for vehicles with very low ground clearance